Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Reading Diary B: Week 7- The End

Pgs. 374-432

  • I find it interesting that Rama takes Sita to every major spot from their journey, even the ones that she was there for.
  • I like that they destroyed the bridge that led to Lanka. I know that the sea was happy to have the bridge gone.
  • If Hanuman hadn’t gone to the city to announce that Rama would be returning tomorrow I think that Bharata would have killed himself for letting Rama down.
  • Also it was nice to see Bharata so welcoming to all the other rulers and the other people to their city.
  • It was great to see that because of Rama the world was in a much better place. Everyone was kind and everyone lived to a great age. There was no trouble with crops or food.
  • I am sad that Rama had to send Sita away. I could tell that it really devastated him to send her away.
  • The story of why Rama had to send Sita away was crazy. I am so surprised that a human had the ability to curse a god, I would have thought that humans wouldn’t have that kind of power.
  • I still am surprised that it took Rama so long to figure out that Lava and Kusa were his sons.





Lava and Kusa. Source

No comments:

Post a Comment