Monday, January 12, 2015

Storybook Favorite

The first storybook I chose was “The Herculean Hanuman.” I picked this storybook because of the word herculean. I have always had a love for Greek mythology, and this story book had herculean on the title, which made me think of the Greek demigod Hercules. I really liked the introduction. The author did a great job at laying the groundwork for a great story. A reason I really liked this story was because it gives the gods a very personal demeanor. I really liked this fact. It makes the gods seem like they really care about humanity. Also when I looked at who the author was it turned out to be a guy I went to high school with.

The second storybook I read was “ The Four Elements.” I chose to read this storybook because I was interested in reading about how the four elements fit into this class. I really like how the author presented their thesis for their story. The way they took the approach to relate how each element relates to each of the gods death and births. Also I really liked how the author has a really passion for what they are writing. The way they write makes me really want to keep on reading their storybook.

For my final storybook I read “RateMyRishi.com.”  I picked to read this storybook because of the title. I was not disappointed with this storybook. It was so well written! The author has done a great job making this storybook entertaining. I loved the design of the storybook. Especially at the end of introduction with the links to follow the website on twitter and like them on facebook. The stories also sound very interesting. I like the idea of having everyone being able to review their teachers. I definitely would read the rest of this storybook.


From the storybook RateMyRishi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment