Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Reading Diary B: Week 3- Rama and Ravana


  • I really enjoyed seeing Hanuman destroying all of Lanka after Ravana tried to kill him. Also it was really good to see that Ravana brother saved Hanuman from being killed.
  • It was interesting to see just how honorable Rama is. He accepts his enemy’s brother for asylum even though all his generals think that he shouldn’t.
  • The part about building the bridge was interesting. I thought it showed Rama’s determination to save Sita. Since he was willing to destroy the sea if it didn’t help them in their journey. It was funny to see that even a little squirrel was rolling pebbles to help fill the sea.
  • I was shocked to see that Rama didn’t try to kill Ravana when he was injured and without a  weapon. It shows his true character. Also I can’t believe that he offered to spare Ravana if he restored Sita to him.
  • The battle between Ravana and Rama was great. It was back and forth trying to counter each others attacks. I loved that Rama had just as many special arrows as Ravana. Also I loved that even when Ravana used all his arms, Rama was able to counter.
Also I am glad that in the end Rama and Sita were reunited.




Rama and Sita. Source

No comments:

Post a Comment