Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Reading Diary B: Week 9- Yudhistira Gambling

Pgs. 40-83


  • I am surprised that their Uncle would allow them to come home. I definitely could see that being a trap.
  • It actually wasn’t a trap. It was nice to see that their uncle definitely wants them all get along, but I can see that there will be some problems in the future by dividing up the kingdom. I can see the Pandavas cousins getting jealous.
  • I am glad to see that the Pandavas are able to turn a desert wasteland into a majestic kingdom.
  • Like I said the Pandavas cousins become jealous of their wealth. Duryodhana becomes jealous of his cousins and plans to destroy their kingdom.
  • I can’t believe that Yudhistira has that bad of a gambling problem. He gambles away everything, including his brothers.
  • I am glad to see that Vikarna was able to stand up to everyone and say that Draupadi wasn’t a slave.
  • But of course someone says that he is too young to be able to address the elders.


The Pandavas. Source


No comments:

Post a Comment