Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Commenting Review Week 8


I really enjoy commenting on other people’s blogs in class. The main reason I like this is because it allows me to read other people’s stories. I find it amazing how people reading the same stories can come up with such different stories. Even when people write over the same topic it is interesting that the stories can be so different.  I really like having other people comment on my storybook because it is very helpful getting other people’s opinions on the story. Also I like it because I have a problem with grammar sometimes so having people point out my grammar mistakes is great. The comments that I have received in this class have been very helpful to my overall writing because it points out my mistakes so that I won’t make those same mistakes again.

Lord Brahma. Source

6 comments:

  1. Shane, I also think it's so cool that with one story, there are so many different storytelling options that people come up with! I think that's why I enjoy this class so much--but I also enjoy reading others' stories and giving feedback. The Storybook/Portfolio comments are really beneficial because it allows me to see how other people are reading and viewing my story. Also, great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shane! I also enjoy commenting on others blogs and I especially enjoy receiving comments from my classmates! I have enjoyed reading everyone’s stories and seeing their take on it. It is awesome that two people can write on the same topic but have two completely different stories and I think that is a large part of what is so fun about this class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shane!
    I also really enjoy the commenting aspect of this class and reading the stories that others write. Some people are so creative so it is so fun to read what they come up with! Commenting is so helpful and I think this class would be not as great without it! I have gotten so much feedback that has helped me and I'm glad that we get to help others through commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shane! I agree this class taught me to become a better writer and I do too enjoy reading other people's stories. I think everyone is so creative! I also have some grammar issues that needed to fix. My biggest problem was my past and present tense. I was getting my story revision back every time for those mistakes! No one is perfect, that is why we practice and learn to become a better writer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Shane! I agree this class taught me to become a better writer and I do too enjoy reading other people's stories. I think everyone is so creative! I also have some grammar issues that needed to fix. My biggest problem was my past and present tense. I was getting my story revision back every time for those mistakes! No one is perfect, that is why we practice and learn to become a better writer.

    ReplyDelete