Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Reading Diary B: Week 10- The Final Battle


Pgs. 132-179


  • I thought it was interesting that the Pandava’s want try and avoid war at all cost. They know what it will cost if they go to war.
  • Though the younger brothers want to go to war.
  • Krishna isn’t afraid of being captured. He is the avatar of Vishnu.
  • The final battle has started. I thought that the war would be short because of the power of the Pandava’s.
  • I am surprised at how little Yudhistria actually participated in the actual battle.
  • I liked that we were able to follow around Arjuna during the battle. He was an unstoppable force.
  • I was sad to see Bhisma fall.  I wish that he didn’t have to fall, but he was able to pass away in his own time.
  • I was shocked to see Yudhistria tricked Drona into being defeated. I was sad to see their master die.
  • I am glad Bhima was able to fulfill his promise to crush Duyrodhana leg.



Bhisma on the bed of arrows. Source

No comments:

Post a Comment